- Gender: BOYS
- Age Range: 2 to 4 Years, 5 to 7 years, 8 to 13 Years, 14 Years & up
- Type: Buggy, Buggy
- Power: Battery, Battery
- Material: Plastic
- Plastic Type: ABS, ABS
- Scale: Other
- Radio Control Style: RC Model
- Style: Radio Control Toy
- Toy Vehicle: Remote Contorl Car
- Toys & Hobbies: Toy Vehicle
- Feature: 2.4G
- Function: Full function going
Remote control car:
The remote control car is a model car that can be remotely controlled by a 2.4GHz radio remote control. Generally can be divided into: toys, car models (R/C), police and other categories. According to the appearance of the car body, it can be divided into: RV (flat sports car), off-road vehicle, truck, rally car, container truck, etc.
The remote control model car is abbreviated as RC Car. The remote control model car is not a toy. It is actually a “reduced version of a real car.” Withstand the centrifugal force of 4G equivalent to F1. It also has the control feel of those super sports cars in real cars.
1. It is very important to choose a vehicle with a better bonding effect. The parts must be glued together so that it is not easy to separate, which reduces the risk of children swallowing parts.
2. Choose solid and durable ones that can be operated easily. Children who don’t know how to protect are most likely to lose their temper and get damaged when they are cumbersome operations.
3. It is best to choose the battery. The charging parts are too cumbersome and easy to be damaged. It may be dangerous for children to take it when charging.
4. There must be additional product manuals, manufacturers and related certifications, mainly because many products are made from recycled waste materials, and there are many harmful ingredients that are not good for children’s health.